Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Beef Panties" and Other Top Corrections of 2005

Here's an interesting list of some of the top corrections and typos of this year. There's "Jew Jersey" in the Denver Daily News and the wonderful typo "beef panties" from my former employer, Reuters. Mostly funny stuff, even if we are laughing at other people's errors (and believe me, I had my share).

By the way, Reuters runs this thing called The Good, the Bad & the Ugly, which shows readers comments to stories and photos with editor responses and some corrections. Worth a look. Thankfully I don't think I ever made the list, especially on the last two points.

Talking about corrections (or bad and ugly), can I do my Civil Procedure exam over??? Not that I'm obsessed or anything. One more to go and then I'm home free.

No comments: