Wednesday, April 19, 2006

George Michael Dope'd Out

Poor George Michael. He hasn't released a good song since I don't know when and now he's become a proof that pot may not be so harmless after all. Poor guy supposedly chain smokes at least 20 joints a day and has some problems with motivation. I would too, if most of the stuff I wrote sounded good when I was stoned but then nobody bothered to listen. He still has some remains of a career in Europe, but here in the U.S. nobody even remembers. Nobody bothered to wake up George before his career go-go'ed.

UPDATE: My friend DK reminded me that George has been quite a disaster lately, slamming into several parked cars with his Range Rover and falling asleep in his car in the middle of an intersection. You can't even let him outside, duuude!

No comments: